Weekly Spelling Menu
Spelling Menu for Weekly Homework
Choose ONE from each list to complete: Appetizer,
Entrée, and Dessert. Circle each Appetizer, Entrée, and Dessert completed and
be sure to include this Menu with your work. All assignments are to be turned
in on Thursday morning.
1. Write all spelling words 5x each.
2. Write each word using “dots” with a marker. Trace over the dots with a
pencil and then write the word next
3. Write each word as many times as there are letters in the word.
4. Get a timer. Set it for 3 minutes. Write each word as many times as you can
before the timer goes off!
5. Write each of your words 3 times to form a triangle.
1. Write a TV commercial or advertisement using 4
of your spelling words.
2. Trace around a cookie cutter or other shape
with a pencil. Completely fill up the inside of the shape with your words.
3. Create at least 10 spelling words by cutting
out letters from the newspaper or a magazine to form your words. Glue them onto
a piece of paper.
4. Write each word leaving a blank space for each
5. Write your words with blue vowels and red
1. Write your words in ABC order, 3 times each
using a different color pen each time: Rainbow Words.
2. Using craft materials (yarn, craft sticks,
etc.) or dried food (Cheerios, dried beans, pasta) choose 8 challenging words
and create these words using your materials. Glue them onto a piece paper.
3. Write each word in your best cursive
4. Write your spelling words in bubble letters.
5. Type up your spelling words on the computer.
Type each word using a different font.